This event is CPD Approved!
CPDE15577 – Medicine 4.0 2020
16 CPD POINTS!
While we have had an overwhelming response to the forthcoming inaugural Medicine 4.0 conference, it is with great regret that we have to inform all related parties that the event will be postponed due to the unforeseen event of the coronavirus outbreak.
After careful consideration and evaluating all parameters, the organizing committee with a heavy heart has decided to postpone the conference to within three months of the situation being declared to be safe.
Though a difficult decision, it seems to be the wise course of action at this moment to keep everyone involved safe.
Not to worry! The conference will back up soon!
WHY JOIN US?
SPEAKERS & PANEL
- Reach to International & Local Medical Specialist from various fields of medicine and medical advancements.
- Gain insights on commercialisation potentials among academics, particularly relating to intellectual property rights and technology transfer.
- Get the latest details, offerings, and insights into current and future emerging technologies.
- Collaboration between industry and goverment to seek available funds for research and infrastructure support leading to commercialisation of products and services.
- 2 Days of unparalleled networking potential opportunities with showcases on latest products, innovations and future trends.
- Provides an avenue to source for local and foreign investors and provides exposure to international and local business network.
In addition, we are working towards to achieve these objectives and directions
Suport predictive cutting edge treatment paradigms for better patient outcome
Implement Malaysian state-of-the-art healthcare services through Industry 4.0
Recognise Malaysian policies and regulatory framework for healthcare innovation
Clarify the role of goverment in healthcare and internationalisation
Promote public and private partnership for commercialisation of new medical technologies
Elevate Healthcare Startups as driver to the Malaysian economy
Highlight MATRADE’s functions and gaps in the value chain
Identify the role of investors and venture capitalist